Although the information on this web site has been prepared with care and in good faith, this site is an information service only, and no guarantee is given that the information is complete, accurate or up to date, or that it can be relied upon for any particular purpose.
The Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management does not accept any responsibility for inaccuracies or omissions in relation to this web site or:
- the content of other websites linked or referenced from this website. The Ministry neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- reference to any specific commercial product, process or service whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the New Zealand Government or the Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management.
- the contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information, you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
- the Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Some of the emergency status information on this website is created and maintained by local Civil Defence Emergency Management Groups and Councils. This information is provided for the user's convenience. The Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management does not control or guarantee the accuracy or currency of this outside information.
If you need to verify the accuracy of any information on this site, please contact email@example.com.