Webinar: CDEM guide for Mayors and elected officials
Are you an elected official with responsibilities during a response? This webinar has been developed to support your role during an emergency.
Some of the topics included are:
- Understanding emergencies
- Expectations on Mayors in an Emergency
- Relevant sections of the Civil Defence Emergency Management (CDEM) Act 2002
- Declaration of a state of emergency – How to’s and why
- Powers during a state of local emergency
- Your role, and its challenges, as a Mayor in emergencies and response
- Transitioning to recovery.