New Zealand Emergency Management Leadership Development Programme
The New Zealand Emergency Management Leadership Development Programme (NZ EMLDP) is NEMA’s comprehensive leadership development programme for emerging leaders within New Zealand’s Emergency Management (EM) community, growing capacity and resilience in New Zealand’s response to emergencies and adverse events.
The EMLDP is a 12-month Programme that is made up of 5 key elements:
- Pre-work and prerequisites
- A 10-day Residential Course
- Mentoring from an EMAT Team Member over 12 months
- Facilitated coaching on a ‘Return Day’
- Consolidation, next steps and participating at the NEMA EM Conference 2023