e-Bulletin is published nine times a year by the Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management. It discusses topics of interest to the civil defence emergency management sector. The aim is to share information and lessons, and to celebrate successes.
- promote upcoming events and activities
- report on what happened
- announce new publications and guides
- tell people about courses (ones you have been on and ones coming up)
- describe response to emergencies
- celebrate your successes
- advise of staff changes
- provide information about research (keeping in mind it is not a peer-reviewed journal).
Stories should be no more than 200 words. The Ministry's quarterly magazine, Impact, publishes longer articles.
Click on the right-hand link for previous year's e-bulletins. You can subscribe by entering your name and email into the form below.
Subscribe to e-Bulletin
If you would like to receive our monthly e-Bulletin, please enter your name and email address below and click the "Subscribe" button.
If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
We'll be including an unsubscribe link in every email, so you can leave our list any time that suits you.