National Lifelines Forum 2016
2-3 November, James Cook Hotel, Wellington. Representatives from regional Lifelines Groups, national lifeline utilities, research agencies and others involved in infrastructure resilience planning are invited to the annual National Lifelines Forum 2016.
Wednesday 2nd November: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday 3rd November: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Sessions will include:
- Keynote – Showcasing Infrastructure Resilience in Practice
- Modelling the Alpine Fault Rupture
- The National Disaster Resilience Strategy – what it means for infrastructure providers
- Case studies: modelling the economic impacts of infrastructure failures
- National infrastructure vulnerability workshop
- Updates on Geospatial developments, the establishment of the Local Government Risk Agency
- Learnings from recent ‘events’
- Regional lifelines group activities
- Building regulatory update for infrastructure providers
- Infrastructure Research
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of September.